Do you want to be able to…?
- Take a competent history of a patient
- Undertake a focused clinical examination of the musculoskeletal system
- Apply history and physical examination skills to reach a differential diagnosis on common presenting problems in general practice
- Integrate and critically evaluate evidence presented in appropriate literature in reaching a differential diagnosis
- Diagnose and manage key and common conditions and decide on appropriate investigations
- Critically evaluate the use of drug and non-drug interventions and use them safely and competently including shared care monitoring of disease modifying drugs